My Vcio is proud to say that we can help your business and business teams be more efficient and effective at working from home. It is especially important during these uncertain times of covid and lockdowns that you and your team ensure that things run as smoothly as possible.
One thing that is a priority is your communication and communication systems. If you haven’t already secured yourself a proper solution then we have a range of phone system solutions for all Australian businesses.
One solution that we can provide is iPECS cloud communications platform which evolves with your business. It is the next step in the evolution of the business communication system, which enables you to integrate all your communication and collaboration tools. So what is it?
What is it?
iPECS Cloud is an end-to-end solution including a wide range of applications and endpoints. Enterprise grade PBX features can be delivered in the Cloud and it is possible to start up new Cloud-based businesses with minimal upfront set up costs. So what are some of the benefits?
• Scale as you evolve - Enjoy one-size-fits-all scalability from a solution that benefits businesses of all sizes. If you plan to expand, the iPECS Cloud will expand with you.
• Save costs without compromise - No more needless expense on international or external calls. No more outdated hardware to maintain or replace. Just a no-fuss cloud communication system that stays up-to-date.
• Simplify your communications - Get your team trained quickly, thanks to an easy-to-learn, intuitive interface that looks and acts the same on any device.
• Work your way - Work flexibly and work mobile with cloud telephony that adapts to your way of doing things. Take the hassle out of hot-desking and if your team works offsite, they can take the cloud with them on any device.
• Work together anywhere - Empower your team with cloud collaboration tools that make working together easy. Bring everyone together through voice, video, instant messaging, file sharing, and more.
• Tailor to your needs - Choose the apps and integrations you need to improve your business efficiency. Add-ons include CRM, Skype for business, call recording, and analytics.
Plus many more!
Contact us if you would like a free demo or a free review.